AC2600 Dual Band WiFi Router for Smart Home, AiMesh for mesh wifi system, network security with AiProtection Pro and 1-year antivirus subscription powered by Trend Micro, works with Amazon Alexa
- Dual-band (2.4GHz + 5GHz) AC2600 wireless router features IntelÂ® WiFi with the latest 802.11ac 4×4 technology for advanced network throughput and data speeds up to 2600 Mbps
- Amazon Alexa & Echo Integration allows you to control your home network using voice commands
- Commercial-grade Network Security with AiProtection powered by Trend Micro blocks external security threats to protect devices connected to your home network.
- Advanced parental controls allow you to easily view, manage, and schedule your family’s internet and app usage from any mobile device
- ASUS Router App makes setting up and managing your network as easy as 1-2-3
Best Choice Golden Award – Computex 2017
“An elegant home appliance with the latest wireless AP features integrating Amazon’s intelligent human interface and Trend Micro’s anti-hacking technique.”
Built to Perform. Styled to Be Seen.
ASUS Blue Cave is built to perform, and styled to be seen. Combining the power of Intel WiFi and ASUS engineering innovation, the easy-to-use Blue Cave gives you super-smooth streaming and lag-free gaming all around your home. And with advanced ASUS AiProtection security and Family Overview parental controls, you can rest easy knowing everyone is safe and secure online.
Up to 2600 Mbps Concurrent WiFi Speed
Dual Core IntelÂ® CPU
4 x Gigabit LAN Ports
Up to 28% Faster
Perfect WiFi, Engineered to Enhance Your Home
Blue Cave’s unique styling and powerful performance are both made possible by our sophisticated WiFi engineering. Internal antennas are often a compromise: they allow a neater external design, but they can be prone to performance-sapping interference. On Blue Cave the four fully-optimized antennas actually outperform some external antennas by up to 28%. The location and orientation of the antennas relative to each other and to the internal circuitry was carefully decided by experiment to give the best possible WiFi signal in all directions: the widest coverage was attained with three vertical antennas and one horizontal antenna that helps transmit the WiFi signal across floors. The ultra-slim circuit board and custom graphene-coated heatsinks were specially designed to make best use of the internal space.
Keeping cool with nanotechnology
The dual ASUS-designed heatsinks on the main circuit board maximize the surface area available for cooling, while taking full advantage of the shape of the interior space. These advanced heatsinks use a graphene coating with amazing heat-dissipation properties that far outperforms standard heatsink materials.
Compact by design
To enable Blue Cave’s compact and unobtrusive styling, the specially designed circuit board is half the size of a normal 4×4 router board, and it’s separated into two overlapping sections. Special electronic engineering techniques were employed to avoid the signal-leakage problems often associated with such an arrangement.
- Create a wireless network and share your Internet connection and files with other devices while checking emails
- Uses ISM Band to connect your computers, wireless printers, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices for a smooth network experience
- Access USB-compatible peripherals accross the wireless network via built-in USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- Desktop installation – Ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet