What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it’s a cable used to connect all the hardward destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
- Exceeds CAT5e performance requirements
- Snagless design prevents cracking and breaking
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- For connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Works with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- Ethernet patch cable with extra headroom