The DES-1005P PoE Fast Ethernet Desktop switch provides a cost-effective way for businesses to benefit from Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology by allowing users to power up devices such as wireless Access Points, network cameras or IP phones directly from the network cables. The switch also gives you the opportunity to add additional Ethernet devices such as computers, printers and Network Attached Storage (NAS) onto your network. The DES-1005P is equipped with one PoE port and integrates D-Link’s Green Ethernet technology to save power when the switch is not in use. Its fanless design makes it completely silent so it is ideal for operation in offices, libraries or meeting rooms.
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 5 ports
- Electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- Featuring Fast Ethernet ports to speed up the transfer rate up to 100mb/sec of large files and digital assets across your network
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized