Combining hardware encryption with plug and play simplicity, DataLocker Sentry EMS drive is a 256-bit AES encrypted USB 3.0 flash drive that delivers ultimate portability and security. This next generation, smart USB 3.0 drive combines 100% hardware encryption and can be centrally managed with EMS.
CONFIDENTLY CARRY YOUR DATA ON THE GO
DataLocker Sentry EMS offers affordable military-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode that provides always on protection for your data. Unlike software-based encryption, the Sentry EMS cryptochip does not export encryption keys to the host PC, thereby protecting against cold-boot and malware attacks.
- Tamper evident seal for physical security
- The entire device is FIPS 140-2 Level 3* certified, not just the controller
- Unlock in Read Only Mode to prevent files from being modified or infected with malware
- Configure inactivity AutoLock to prevent unwanted access
- Initiate a reset sequence after 10 consecutive incorrect password attempts and return to factory settings
Sentry EMS can be centrally managed with EMS, a secure cloud or on-premises management platform that allows your organization to centrally manage EMS compatible USB storage devices easily and efficiently.
- 8 GB sufficient capacity to store essential documents and multimedia files
- By utilizing 256-bit AES encryption, keep all your personal files information safe & secure from hackers and thieves
- Easily transfer multiple files at once or larger files without error with high-speed USB 3.0 interface