The GXP2170 is a powerful High-End IP phone that is ideal for busy users who handle high call volumes. Receptionists, administrators, sales staff and other call-intensive rolls can enjoy efficiency by utilizing the GXP2170’s 12 line keys, 4.3 inch color display LCD and 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys. Provide users with the fastest possible connection speeds thanks to the device’s dual Gigabit, PoE network ports. Maximized call control, expandable speed dial/BLF capabilities and a sleek design makes this phone the ultimate high-volume experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2170 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2170 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- 48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing