NEC’s 49″ UN492S sets the standard for quality color reproduction in video wall environments. Direct LED backlighting and factory calibration for intensity, gamma and RGB allows for ideal panel uniformity and an easy out-of-the-box experience. This display is integrated with the proprietary SpectraView Engine, which not only allows for ultimate color control but also allows for increased color calibration capabilities including white copy, self calibration to an external sensor and manual CIE chromaticity adjustment for maximum control when color matters most. This display also includes both a DisplayPort and an HDMI Out connections for daisy chaining signals up to 4K UHD. This new generation of display received a full chassis upgrade with a 1.8mm bezel gap, faster processing times, evolved daisy chain performance, and new TileMatrixing capabilities.
- SpectraView Engine exclusive color processing allows for an unparalleled level of color control, uniformity, accuracy and stability
- 700cd/m2 panel brightness combined with full HD resolution will capture the attention of the audience
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allow for 24/7 operation
- HDMI and DisplayPort daisy chain capabilities can support up to 4K UHD resolution
- New TileCut function added to the TileMatrix functionality for ultimate adjustment of the imagery in the wall
- Uniformity calibration of each display for gamma, intensity and RGB for consistency from display to display
- NEC Display Wall Calibrator, MultiProfiler, SpectraViewII and NaViSet Administrator 2 software compatible.
- Digital Signage Display delivers a highly realistic sound and immersive visual experience thanks to the high pixel density that shows even the most subtle details
- 49″ Signage Display – Designed for unwavering quality and dazzling picture clarity
- Experience luminescent visual images with LCD display
- Offers exceptionally smooth and crisp viewing experience due to its 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
- Direct LED backlight technology for a consistent picture quality from corner to corner
- Features 1920 x 1080 resolution and 1080p scan format for producing sharp and bright images