No products in the cart.
- 4,500 ANSI lumens with 300,000:1 contrast ratio
- 4K UHD input with HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- HDR10 and HLG compatible
- DuraCore maintenance-free laser light source up to 30,000 hours
- 1.3x optical zoom and vertical keystone
- 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation
Compact, lightweight and virtually maintenance free
Brighten any room with razor-sharp, 4,500 lumen, WXGA projection with the remarkable Optoma ZW403. A laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
Compact size, low weight and quiet operation make it perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, board rooms and digital signage. Vertical keystone, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
HDMI and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet. A 10W speaker provides rich audio for all-in-one applications.
- Up to 4500 lm brightness ensures that your audiences will enjoy clear, bright and vivid visuals with brilliant colors
- Delivers high-quality widescreen performance in any settings with the WXGA graphic mode on
- The 300,000:1 contrast ratio gives depth to your visuals
- HDMI interface for top notch video and audio
- Project image instantly from a PC or MacBook with the USB port
|Dimensions||19.00 × 15.00 × 8.00 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
AC, Batteries, Cable, Control, Guide, Laser, Power, Projector, Quick, Remote, Start, WXGA
Laser, Projector, WXGA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.