No products in the cart.
SIIG USB Type-C to DisplayPort Cable – 2M
Allows you to easily add a DisplayPort display to your USB Type-C with DisplayPort Alternate Mode or Thunderbolt 3 enabled computer, Laptop, Ultra Book, tablet, or portable device
- Easily transforms a DisplayPort Alt mode enabled USB Type-C port or Thunderbolt 3 port into a DisplayPort output to connect to a DisplayPort display
- Note: The USB-C source connection must contain DisplayPort video/audio signal, aka DisplayPort Alternate/DisplayPort Alt mode, in order for the audio and video signals to pass through to the DisplayPort adapter
- Supports DisplayPort audio and video signals with resolutions of 720p HD, 1080p Full HD and up to 3840×[email protected] UHD
- Features USB-C reversible plug design, non-directional plug-in orientation, you will always plug-in the USB-C connector on the first try
- USB-C with DisplayPort Alt Mode or Thunderbolt 3 technology is available with many computers such as 2016 MacBook Pro, the 2015 MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel, and many more
- Plug-n-Play, no driver installation and no external power adapter required
|Dimensions||9.50 × 6.25 × 1.00 in|
Chromebook, Google, Pixel
|Country of Origin|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
-, 2m, Cable, DisplayPort, to, Type-C, USB
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.