This industrial 5 port gigabit PoE switch ( 4-port PoE) features 30W of power and is designed to be installed in harsh environments and supports up to a total of 120W power outputs.
For Demanding Environments Where No Fiber Connections Are Required
Using Cat 5e (or higher rated) Ethernet cabling, this Ethernet switch Provides up to 30W of PSE power per PoE port (PSE) to IEEE 802.3af (PoE / Type 1) and IEEE 802.3at (PoE+ / Type 2) PD devices like:
- Wi-Fi Access Points
High total power budget with high PoE port count at a maximum of 30 watts per port, up to 120 watts max. Power provided in order of device connection; max four 802.3at (30W) devices (120W total) at any time.
Truly Industrial for Devices That Must Function Under Harsh Conditions
Industrial features include:
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 C to 75 C
- IP-30 rated housing
- Vibration, shock, and free-fall standard testing
This Ethernet switch supports additional features such as redundant power inputs, 2kV surge protection on RJ45 ports, and an MTBF of 600,000+ hrs (Telcordia/Bellcore ) at 50Â°C, for long-term reliability.
A Flexible & Easy-to-Deploy Solution
Includes hardware for DIN rail or wall mounting, right out of the box. The unique barrel power adapter allows for standard wall adapters to be used instead of being hardwired and the alarm relay can be integrated into any solution.
- POWER OVER ETHERNET: Gigabit PoE Switch provides up to 30W of PSE power per PoE port to IEEE 802.3af (PoE) & IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
- Use with devices like cameras & access points using Cat 5e/6
- FLEXIBLE POWER INPUT: Power over Ethernet network switch can be hardwired using terminal block (48-56VDC) power or powered using a standard (48-56VDC) Type-N barrel wall adapter (not included)
- ROBUST DESIGN: Industrial Network Switch w/MTBF 500,000+hrs @ 50C
- Vibration, shock & free fall rated
- Rugged industrial IP-30 aluminum housing