Trade up your older generation WatchGuard firewall for the Firebox T55-W at a great price. WatchGuard Firebox T55-W delivers enterprise-level security to small and midsize businesses at firewall speeds up to 990 Mbps. It includes five 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports, one PoE+ port to power peripheral devices such as wireless access points. Use it as a stand-alone security solution or centrally manage it from corporate headquarters, with RapidDeploy technology to make remote deployments easy. Flexible management tools include an intuitive console, scriptable CLI, and web UI. New 802.11/ac wireless capabilities deliver better download/upload speeds in the less-crowded 5 GHz band. WatchGuard Dimension, which provides real-time visibility into network activity and security events, is included at no additional cost.
- T55-W uses 802.11ac operating in the 5GHz band for high performance and superior reliability.
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections.
- PoE port to power a peripheral device such as a WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Access Point, allowing administrators to extend the reach of their networks without having to run costly AC power to the remote device.
- Cloud-based RapidDeploy technology, a configuration and deployment tool that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances, enables users to create and store configuration data in the cloud – public or private – and have a new appliance directly shipped to its destination.
- All logging and reporting functions included with purchase, with over 100 dashboards and reports including PCI and HIPAA.
- Total Security Suite delivers Threat Detection and Response, Data Loss Prevention, APT Blocker, Application Control, Intrusion Prevention, Gateway AV, URL filering, spam blocking, cloud-based reputation look-up, and 24×7 support