No products in the cart.
HDMI Splitter Ideal for Digital Signage or Displaying Video in Schools or Trade Show Booths
This complete transmitter and receiver system is recommended for home theaters and video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. The B127-2A1-HH splits and extends a 4K video and stereo audio signal from an HDMI source device to two HDMI displays up to 125 feet (38.1 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Receiver Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the low-profile receiver over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs on both the transmitter and receiver will light up to indicate the system is receiving power and a signal is being transmitted. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the receiver away from an AC outlet.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K HDMI Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The B127-2A1-HH supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio. Built-in equalization automatically fine-tunes the image quality at the remote displays with no time-consuming manual fiddling needed. It’s compatible with HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR signals, which provide a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream iTunes and Netflix content with no complications. This kit also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included transmitter and receiver units work right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the units on walls, poles or 19-inch racks. Connect the transmitter to the source and the receiver to the displays with user-supplied HDMI cables (such as Tripp Lite’s P568- or P569-Series). Then, connect the two units using Cat6 Ethernet cable (such as Tripp Lite N202-Series cable). Connect an optional display to the transmitter’s local HDMI output to monitor the image connected to the receiver up to 125 feet away.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127-2A1-HH is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect a media server, Blu-ray player, cable/satellite box, Roku, gaming system or other home theater component to large-screen 4K televisions or projectors
- Upgrade the video quality of your trade show presentation or digital signage installation in a commercial or educational setting to 4K x 2K
- Set up digital signage with a single video signal being transmitted to multiple displays
- Source device with HDMI output (Blu-ray player, cable box, laptop)
- Display devices with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear 4K video
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Transmitter’s local port shows you the UHD image being displayed up to 125 ft. away
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 1-year limited warranty
|Dimensions||6.46 × 10.24 × 2.17 in|
B127-2A1-HH, Extender, Transmitter/Receiver, Video
Extender, Transmitter/Receiver, Video
(Input:, (North, 100-240V), 4, Adapters, America, and, Australia), Europe, External, Hardware, International, Manual, Mounting, Owner's, Plug, Power, Receiver, supply, Transmitter, U.K., Unit, x
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Country of Origin|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.