No products in the cart.
Tripp Lite KVM Switch USB Server Interface Unit Virtual Media HD15 USB RJ45
The Tripp Lite NetCommander USB Server Interface Unit (SIU) with Virtual Media support connects to the HD15 port and USB ports on a computer/server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Ordinary Cat5e patch cable can then be used to connect the server to the switch ports on a Tripp Lite NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM switch. Supports Virtual Media, with data transfer rates up to 12Mbps.
- Fast Virtual Media KVM System patented under Pat. No. US 9,417,720
- Package includes a 5-ft. Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable’
- Allows a maximum distance of 100ft from KVM to computer/server via Shielded Cat5e/6 cable
- No power supply required
- Easy to install; no software needed
- Supports virtual media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps
- Needed to connect a USB Server to a NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM switch, with virtual media support
|Dimensions||8.00 × 6.00 × 1.50 in|
|Country of Origin||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
B078-101-USB2, Interface, Media, Server, Support, Unit, USB, Virtual, with
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.