Mini DisplayPort to VGA Converter Connects Mini DP Source to VGA Display
This KeyspanÂ® Mini DP to VGA active adapter connects a VGA monitor, projector or television to the Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt 1 or 2 port on your PC, Mac, Chromebook, MacBook, Microsoft Surface or other compatible computer or tablet. It features a male mDP connector and a female VGA connector, allowing you to continue using your existing VGA display and VGA cable to transmit video signals without the expense of a new mDP display.
Transmits Outstanding 1080p Video for High-Definition Presentations
Ideal for classrooms, lecture halls and anywhere else you may need to connect to a VGA monitor, this Mini DisplayPort to VGA converter supports VGA computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, and high-definition resolutions up to 1080p. The active adapter converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. It’s recommended for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.
Ready to Use Right from the Package, So You Can Plug and Play Immediately
The plug-and-play Mini DP to VGA adapter requires no software, drivers or external power, works with both Windows and Mac operating systems, and is compatible with laptops, tablets and other devices equipped with a female Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt 1 or 2 port. With its small size and built-in cable, the P137-06N-VGAB is recommended for stowing in your laptop bag and carrying to school or the office.
The P137-06N-VGAB is backed by a 3-year warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Continue using your current VGA display without the expense of a new Mini DP monitor
- Delivers high-definition picture quality at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p
- Active adapter converts single- and dual-mode DP++ output for viewing on VGA display
- Compact unit fits easily into briefcase or laptop bag for instant use anywhere
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation