No products in the cart.
Tripp Lite USB C Hub Adapter Portable w 2x USB Type C & 2x USB-A Black
The U460-004-2A2CB 4-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C Portable Hub expands the potential of your tablet, laptop, MacBook, Chromebook, smartphone or PC’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It’s ideal for adding a thumb drive and other USB peripherals and charging a mobile device-all at the same time.
The plug-and-play U460-004-2A2CB requires no software, drivers or external power. Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time.
Dual USB-A ports accept USB peripherals, such as a flash drive, mouse, keyboard or printer, and provide up to 0.9A each for charging smartphones and other mobile devices. They support fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and are backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting high-speed performance from new devices.
Dual USB-C ports also connect to a wide range of USB devices, including external hard drives and tablets. Each provides up to 1.5A of charging power. They also support USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and are backward compatible with previous USB generations.
- Adds 2 USB-A and 2 USB-C ports to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your tablet, laptop, notebook, MacBook, Chromebook, smartphone or PC.
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- USB-C ports provide up to 1.5A each for charging devices
- USB-A ports provide up to 0.9A each for charging devices
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction
- Plug-and-play operation with no software or drivers required
|Dimensions||4.80 × 3.90 × 0.80 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||
1, 3.1, Black, Gen, Hub, Portable, U460-004-2A2CB, USB, USB-C
1, 3.1, Black, Gen, Hub, Manual, Owner's, Portable, U460-004-2A2CB, USB, USB-C
|Country of Origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.