Switched Unit Level Monitored Rack PDU VP51100 is a 15A, 120V 1U horizontal with input power monitoring and outlet level switching. It has 6 NEMA 5-15R receptacles and a NEMA 5-15P providing 1.4kW of power capacity. A Switched rPDU allows you to turn off outlets to avoid accidental overloads and remotely power cycle equipment to reboot unresponsive equipment. The unit is equipped with an environmental sensor port and dual ethernet ports.
- Outlet level control to turn on, turn off, or reboot individual outlets.
- Bi-stable latching relays significantly reduce idle power draw.
- Upgradeable and Hot-Swappable monitoring device.
- Local and remote power monitoring with accuracy of +/- 1% (ANSI & IEC Standards)
- VLC (Visible Light Communication)
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors.
- High Temperature Grade 60Â°C for high temperature environments.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets.
- TAA compliant.